Redmi K20 Pro :
Redmi is a China-based smartphone and a sub-brand owned by the Chinese electronics company Xiaomi. It was introduced as a budget smartphone line manufactured by Xiaomi, that was first announced in July 2013.It became a sub-brand, separated from Xiaomi, on 10 January 2019. Redmi phones use the Xiaomi MIUI user interface on top of Android. Models can be divided into regular Redmi phones with screens usually up to 5″ and Redmi Note series with displays exceeding 5″. The only other line is the Redmi Pro series, first introduced in 2016 with a dual camera system, USB-C and an OLED display.
The Redmi A series has been marketed in several Asian and European countries. The most significant difference from other Xiaomi smartphones is that they use less-expensive components and thus are more cost-effective. In August 2014, The Wall Street Journal reported that in the second quarter of the 2014 fiscal year, Xiaomi had a market share of 14% of smartphone shipment rankings in China.Redmi sales were attributed as a contributing factor toward this gain in shipment rankings.
Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20 (Xiaomi Mi 9T globally) are smartphones introduced by the Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi in an event held in China. The Redmi K20 Pro is powered by the flagship-level Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, as well as a triple-sensor camera setup which includes the 48 MP Sony Exmor IMX586 as the primary sensor, a 13 MP ultrawide sensor, and a 8 MP telephoto lens. The Redmi K20 is a upper mid range device powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset and a similar triple camera setup. Both devices feature a pop-up front-facing camera, 7th generation in-display fingerprint sensor and a 4000 mAH battery.
This phone is known to be the spiritual successor of the Pocophone F1.
Key Specifications of Redmi K20 Pro :
- CPU – Octa Core 1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 485
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU
- Camera – Triple 48 MP f/1.8 + 13 MP + 8 MP Rear Camera | 20 MP Front Pop-up Camera
- Memory – RAM – 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x, 2133MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB/256GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.39 inches Super AMOLED FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2340 Pixels Resolution), Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 27W Fast Charging, (Quick Charge 4+)
- SIM – Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer, Fingerprint, Hall, In-display fingerprint sensor, Step detector, Step counter
- Color – Black, Red, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI V10
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 156.7 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 191 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy and Glass Body Design, 10nm Chip, Super AMOLED Display, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Fast charging, Type-C 2.0 USB, Smart Gestures, DLNA, NFC, VoLTE Support, Borderless Design, UFS Storage 2.1, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+, Wireless charging, 27W Fast Charging, 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.25A, 20V/1.35A Charger Output Power, Motorized pop-up Selfie, AI Performance, Game Turbo 2.0, Sony Sensor.